Tragic incident- Teenager girl dies after headphones catch fire

According to The rescue officials a 13-year old girl burned to death after headphones she had on caught fire in Gujranwala Punjab’s. The teenager named Ms. Mushfiqa, was using headphones connected to a mobile phone while it was charging, the rescue officials said, adding she was completely burned after the headphones caught fire all of a sudden. The girl’s death is the latest in a series of incidents involving the use of smartphones while they are charged. Please Don’t plug in your earphones and listen to music while charging phone. Recently, several news reports... Read More.
Tragic incident- Teenager girl dies after headphones catch fire