Tragic incident- Teenager girl dies after headphones catch fire

Tragic incident- Teenager girl dies after headphones catch fire

According to The rescue officials a 13-year old girl burned to death after headphones she had on caught fire in Gujranwala Punjab’s.

The teenager named Ms. Mushfiqa, was using headphones connected to a mobile phone while it was charging, the rescue officials said, adding she was completely burned after the headphones caught fire all of a sudden.

The girl’s death is the latest in a series of incidents involving the use of smartphones while they are charged.

Please Don’t plug in your earphones and listen to music while charging phone. Recently, several news reports revealed that plugging your earphones to listen to music while your phone is charging may lead to electrocution.

15 things you should avoid doing with your smartphones

  • Don’t plug in your earphones and listen to music while charging phone
  • Don’t overcharge your smartphone
  • Avoid keeping your smartphone in the chest pocket of your shirt
  • Don’t sleep with your smartphones nearby
  • Don’t expose your smartphone to direct sunlight, especially while charging
  • Never charge your phone on uneven surfaces
  • Don’t exert pressure on your smartphone
  • Avoid charging your phone in power strip extension cord or multi-plug
  • Don’t get your smartphones repaired from unauthorised shops
  • Never use cheap adapters to charge your smartphones
  • Don’t forget to remove case while charging
  • Avoid taking calls or playing games while charging mobile
  • Don’t download apps from unknown sources
  • Never plug earphones or charger to the smartphone when the phone is wet or when you take it out of sweaty pant pockets
  • Don’t keep your phone unlocked